We thought coding lessons were getting a little boring. Thus CodeBabes.com was born. Some people will like us, some people will hate us, but no matter what, you're going to learn to write some damn code! And try not to take this too seriously ;)
We’ve got a few core principles (in order, but not really):
- Learning should be entertaining, but we take it to the next level.
- Production Quality, sure it takes a little extra effort, but our videos are awesome, seriously, even without a babe they are the best. Are you NOT entertained!!
- We go fast, each lesson is a quicky, we’re pretty sure you won’t mind re-watching them :), pause it when it gets too fast, or.... ya know, FAP.
- You WILL learn something. Sure, we’re entertaining, but the courses are damn good at teaching fundamentals and best practices of web development and coding. Double threat.
- Sometimes we use a joke more than once, but only because they are soooo good i.e. Ryan Gosling. Embrace our juvenile humor.
- We love Net Neutrality and you should too! It's what makes the web such a magical place, and no we're not just talking about the porn.
- We’re not for everyone, if you want to troll us, feel free to hit us up on twitter @CodeBabes, or just be passive aggressive, we don’t care, honey badger don’t care!!!
- If we’ve offended anyone, that's really not our goal, we hope there are bigger problems in the world for people to worry about.
This is the natural evolution of the internet, bringing together a Triforce of Babes, Code and a healthy dose of Memes. Hopefully it brings coding and web development to a butt load of new people.
Sincerely, The CodeBabes